Spring salad greens, strawberries, blueberries, almonds, and blue cheese crumbles create these delicious Teacup Salads from “An Ode to Cups & Saucers” in the July/August 2019 issue. Get the whole menu in the latest issue of TeaTime.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (5-ounce) package spring salad mix
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, gently toss together salad mix, strawberries, blueberries, almonds, and blue cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until emulsified. Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture, tossing gently to coat. Divide mixture among teacups. Serve immediately.